Period of the travel: July – October
Type of activity: walk, climb
Duration: 1 day
Group size: 6-20 pax.
To take a look at the Dachniye thermal springs, you will have an idea about the eighth wonder of the world – the all-around known Valley of Geysers, located in the Kronotskiy National Reserve. Dachniye hot springs are located at the foot of the Mutnovsky volcano on the southeast foot of the Skalistaya Mountain, in the ravine with steep walls. Beauty and variety of thermal activities are fascinating. You will have a walk to the fumarole field “Dachniye Thermal Springs”. On the left slope of the hill lie several heated areas, with escaping steam streams, bubbling steam boilers. At the bottom, on the ledge of the right bank of the slope, a large cauldron is bubbling. Slightly upstream, almost in the mainstream, beats a powerful steam fountain.
07:45 Group meeting at the “Petropavlovsk” hotel.
08:00 Departure to the volcanic plateau at the foot of the volcano. Mutnovsky (3.5 hours). On the way, stop at the top of a mountain serpentine, from where you can admire a magnificent view of one of the most beautiful volcanoes of the Pacific Ring – Vilyuchinskiy volcano.
12:00 Snack (tea, coffee, sweets).
14:00 Start for the Dachniye springs. Walking tour. Photographing of springs. Hot lunch by return. Rest.
Departure to the city.
Return to the hotel “Petropavlovsk”.
The tour price includes:
- Transport services;
- Instructor – guide (guide) services;
- Guide assistant services;
- Meals according to the program;
- Rent of group equipment;
- Accident insurance.
Recommendations for equipment:
– trekking shoes, spare shoes (you can sneakers);
– Windproof jacket, headpiece;
– fleece jacket, cap, gloves;
– photo and video equipment.
* The route or the schedule of the route can be adjusted based on the weather conditions, the level of the group’s preparation, and other external factors. The decision to change is taken by the guide on the route.
WISHING YOU MANY NEW DISCOVERIES AND PLEASANT HOLIDAY
WITH “RED RIVERS” TOUR COMPANY